Jan 2nd – May 31st
Sep 1st – Dec 20th
June 1st – Aug 31st
Dec 21st – Jan 1st
20% discount this November
Contact us to book with our LAST MINUTE 20% discount for bookings made less than 2 weeks before arrival date !
15% discount for early December
Contact us to book with our EARLY BOOKER 15% discount for bookings made two weeks or more before arrival date !
Luxury farm villas in the heart of Normandy, FRANCE
Haras Du Ry luxury villas are located in a private gated equestrian facility. The 300 year old farm buildings are perfectly restored with five separate lodgings surrounded by manicured gardens, lush pastures, natural wetlands and a working international horse stables.
Our holiday villas (the French word is gite) are a part of a working equestrian farm. It is peaceful, safe for families with children or pets as well as being 5 star and perfect for couples.
Please note that we have 5 gites which vary in size (sleeping between 2 to 10 people). We can also add extra beds at request for a small charge.
A look at Carentan – our local village
Follow us on Facebook
- We love animals and some of our team have their own dogs who enjoy playing around the property. Your pets are all welcome as well, we only ask that they be kept on leash at all time. Please let us know if you wish to bring your pet. A small fee may apply.
- Children are welcome. We can provide cot, high chair & baby seat for a car.
- If you are a single person or a couple wanting to book in low season we do have special rates. This simply means the whole gite is available at a 1 couple price if it is not already booked to a larger group.
- We supply a folder of information in your gite that explains everything you need to know including a list of all the supermarkets, restaurant phone numbers for bookings, as well as emergency contact numbers for hospital, doctor & pharmacy.
- Also our office is manned during all business hours to help and answer any questions.
- We are also able to be contacted after hours by phone, email or message.
- There is a guest laundry with washing machine. Each gite has a rack for hanging clothes to dry.
- Villas are located within the 75 hectare equestrian farm.
- You are welcome to visit the horses (by appointment)
- Our beautiful gardens have large areas of lawn for children and dogs to play. Oaks, willows, maples and fruit trees border two lakes. Depending on the season we have pears, apples, walnuts, chestnuts, blackberries and cherries or help yourself to strawberries growing around the garden.
- A private lake and hectares of rich pastures and shady laneways provides beautiful walks and places to explore.
- A wood BBQ is provided in the garden for your use with plenty of tables & seating to move to your favorite spot.
- The lake is stocked with roach and rudd & you are welcome to fish
3 queen bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining all with fireplaces. Wood provided. Outside BBQ area. Sleeps 3 couples. Cot or additional children’s beds can be added.
2 queen, or 1 queen & 2 singles (sleeps 4) 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets. Cot or additional bunk can be added in living area.
Sleeps up to 6 with 1 queen, 2 singles. There is also 1 bunk bed in living area. 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets. Cot can be added
Bars & Restaurants
10/10 “We did like the silence, the garden, peaceful animal friendly environment, friendly owners, nice house, …. and still being close to every historic site around”
Gino, Belgium (booking.com)
9.6/10 “Our family of five (2 adults, 3 children) had a great time! Plenty of room for our family, comfortable beds, nice kitchen facilities, along with great outdoor space to relax after a long day of exploring. Perfect location to explore D-Day sites and Mont St. Michel. The host were friendly and made us feel very welcome. We had a wonderful stay.“
Michelle, Germany (booking.com)
9.2/10 “…a great location for exploring Normandie and especially the landing beaches, it is close to all the beaches. It is quiet, private, relaxing and comfortable and the team are willing to go out of their way to help with anything you ask. We did have some small issues all of which were swiftly resolved. We had a lovely restful stay and would happily return. Everyone speaks English.“
Anthony, UK (booking.com)
10/10 “The area was beautiful and the hosts were fantastic in taking care of our needs and wants. They were very helpful with questions we had. Great Staff and Awesome place to stay.“
J A West, Germany (booking.com)
Book your stay now!
Book your holiday now or ask us a question with the form below.
+33 (0) 7 81 78 82 32
Haras Du Ry, Ferme De La Gancellerie, Brevands 50500
Haras Du Ry – Ferme de la Gancellerie, 50500, Brévands, FR
© SAS Haras Du Ry All Rights Reserved 2018
Haras Du Ry