Jan 4th – April 31st
Nov 1st – Dec 19th
Dec 20th – Jan 3rd
April 4 – May 31st
Sep 1st – Oct 31st
June 1st – July 31st
Aug 1st – Aug 31st
Luxury farm villas in the heart of Normandy, FRANCE
Haras Du Ry luxury villas are located in a private gated equestrian facility. The 300 year old farm buildings are perfectly restored with five separate lodgings surrounded by manicured gardens, lush pastures, natural wetlands and a working international horse stables.
Our holiday villas (the French word is gite) are a part of a working equestrian farm. It is peaceful, safe for families with children or pets as well as being 5 star and perfect for couples.
Please note that we have 5 gites which vary in size (sleeping between 2 to 10 people). We can also add extra beds at request for a small charge.
A look at Carentan – our local village
Follow us on Facebook
- Children & pets are all welcome. We can provide cot high chair & baby seat for a car.
- If you are a single person or a couple wanting to book in low season we do have special rates. This simply means the whole gite is available at a 1 couple price if it is not already booked to a larger group.
- We supply a folder of information in your gite that explains everything you need to know including a local map, a list of all the supermarkets, restaurant phone numbers for bookings, car hire, train schedules, emergency contact numbers for hospital, doctor & pharmacy as well as a map of the property (it is 75 hectares so lots of places to walk).
- Also our office is manned during all business hours to help and answer any questions.
- We are also able to be contacted after hours by phone, email or message.
- There is a guest laundry with washing machine. Each gite has iron, ironing board & a rack for hanging clothes to dry.
- Villas are located within the 75 hectare equestrian farm.
- You are welcome to visit the horses (by appointment)
- Our beautiful gardens have large areas of lawn for children and dogs to play. Oaks, willows, maples and fruit trees border two lakes. Depending on the season we have pears, apples, walnuts, chestnuts, blackberries and cherries or help yourself to strawberries growing around the garden.
- A private lake and hectares of rich pastures and shady laneways provides beautiful walks and places to explore.
- A wood BBQ is provided in the garden for your use with plenty of tables & seating to move to your favorite spot.
- The lake is stocked with roach and rudd & you are welcome to fish
3 queen bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining all with fireplaces. Wood provided. Outside BBQ area. Sleeps 3 couples. Cot or additional children’s beds can be added.
2 queen, or 1 queen & 2 singles (sleeps 4) 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets. Cot or additional bunk can be added in living area.
1 queen bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet,2 additional single beds on the mezzanine landing. Cot can be added
10/10 “We did like the silence, the garden, peaceful animal friendly environment, friendly owners, nice house, …. and still being close to every historic site around”
Gino, Belgium (booking.com)
9.6/10 “Our family of five (2 adults, 3 children) had a great time! Plenty of room for our family, comfortable beds, nice kitchen facilities, along with great outdoor space to relax after a long day of exploring. Perfect location to explore D-Day sites and Mont St. Michel. The host were friendly and made us feel very welcome. We had a wonderful stay.“
Michelle, Germany (booking.com)
9.2/10 “…a great location for exploring Normandie and especially the landing beaches, it is close to all the beaches. It is quiet, private, relaxing and comfortable and the team are willing to go out of their way to help with anything you ask. We did have some small issues all of which were swiftly resolved. We had a lovely restful stay and would happily return. Everyone speaks English.“
Anthony, UK (booking.com)
10/10 “The area was beautiful and the hosts were fantastic in taking care of our needs and wants. They were very helpful with questions we had. Great Staff and Awesome place to stay.“
J A West, Germany (booking.com)
Bars & Restaurants
Book your stay now!
Book your holiday now or ask us a question with the form below.
0033 678 06 98 94
Haras Du Ry, Ferme De La Gancellerie, Brevands 50500
Haras Du Ry – Ferme de la Gancellerie, 50500, Brévands, FR
© GFA Haras Du Ry All Rights Reserved 2018
Haras Du Ry